If you are looking for an engaging educational and valuable online workshop for your audience teaching them about financial goals and financial freedom then you are on the right page.
What will your audience achieve after the workshop?
- They will understand financial terms such as Net worth, Cashflow, and compound interest.
- They will be able to calculate their net worth by themselves.
- They will learn about the considerations to calculate their net worth goal for further financial planning.
- What are the two common 2 mistakes entrepreneurs think when thinking about their personal finances?
What will the Workshop include?
- Length: Max 90 minutes including Q&A
- Shlomo’s net worth calculator tool
A rough schedule of the workshop:
- Opening - 10 minutes
- Slideshow - explaining the basics of Networth, Networth goal, Compounding - 15 minutes
- Slideshow - How to calculate your net worth - 15 minutes
- Exercise - Giving the link to the audience - download the tool.
- Step by step with the tool - 5 minutes general explanation
- Money in all your accounts - 5 minutes
- Fill in your assets and amounts - 10 minutes
- Fill in your liabilities and amounts - 10 minutes
- Next steps for your personal finances - 10 minutes
- Q&A - 10 minutes
If you are interested in this new online workshop for your audience please get in touch