Hi, I'm Shlomo. I’m an entrepreneur who likes to create my own destiny and future.
But I also know that no matter what, I need to prepare for a rainy day, my retirement and the stage when I reach financial freedom.
For the last 14 years, I’ve done this exact work for myself, and now helping freelancers and entrepreneurs doing the same thing.
I'm a husband, a father to a 2-year-old daughter (January 2018). I'm location independent and love traveling.
Here are some of the things I've done and you can do that too with the right planning and tools.
- Manage my own IRA fund successfully (2016 my portfolio went up 38% which is quite nice. It wasn’t exceptionally hard. You just need to know how. And I’m saving lots of money on management fees that are adding up to a nice sum when I retire)
- Invested in two real estate projects in London and the US. One of them gives a passive income every year. Both are about to be sold BTW.
- I invest in the stock market for over 10 years now
- I budget my spending - I optimize my life to fit my financial goals (found a way to build a house relatively cheap and save a lot!)
- I maximize my assets earnings as much as I can (rent our place on Airbnb when we are out of the house anyway).
- Constantly research new financial apps and products to reach my financial goal faster.
- Moved for 2.5 months to Thailand for a workation with my family - reducing our expenses to less than $1000/month
- Moved for 2 months to Portugal for a workstation with my family
- Built a company in China which is profitable from the 1st quarter it exists.
- Own cryptocurrency which went up by more than
400700% in 58 months.